Tagged by space-for-thoughts
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other Characters.
3. Post their names along with their creator's avatars
- Kerylle is currently a soccer player and a hip hop dancer. Both of these trades are really just her hobbies. It's just that she eventually made money from them.
- She is one of the lead strikers of the local team Krushers, the other being her friend Lane Smith. I don't have a name for the dance troupe she joined in, but I can tell you that although its dancers are talented, it doesn't have a big name in the industry. Yet.
- Kerylle's "best friend" is Lane Smith. They both met when the Krushers, their team, was established. They weren't really in good terms when they first met. Call it "hate at first sight". Kerylle was downright annoyed with Lane the first time she saw her because Lane talked too much for Kerylle's liking, and so she gave the poor girl a hard time during her first weeks in the team. Lane wasn't deterred though, so she tried to win Kerylle's favor by being a complete clingy cutie patootie; yet this only served to irritate Kerylle more. Eventually Kerylle warmed up to Lane's antics, and after some time, they eventually became an inseparable pair.
- Kerylle is originally from the province, specifically from Cagayan. When she was about to study for high school, her parents thought that it was best for her to continue her studies in Manila. Kerylle abided by her parents wishes and departed for the city where she finished her studies in high school and pursued her college studies. Bottomline is that she had a taste of farming, abundant fresh air, and sometimes when she's really mad, her accent slips in, especially when she's speaking in Tagalog haha
- Kerylle's father taught her the basics of fighting, which is basically just learning how to punch right, where to hit an opponent, and how to flee when the situation becomes too dire. Add some rough housing there too. Later on, she was able to incorporate dancing and soccer to the extent of her knowledge on fighting. She derives hip hop steps or soccer movements and uses them to hit an opponent. Her style of fighting is spontaneous and really dynamic; like, she would just do whatever comes in her mind depending on what the situation calls for. She uses her lower limbs most of the time, so she's got some powerful legs mate!
- She is currently taking up majors in English and Literature. She aims to pursue a line of teaching once she finishes her courses, and ultimately become a Literature professor.
- Out of curiosity, Kerylle and Lane kissed each other once. After that, they soon found out that they were undoubtedly straight.
- Kerylle and Lane are absolute geeks for video games. It's a noisy raucous when they're playing. Expect lots of curses in English and Tagalog to fall from their lips. And some trash talk. Anyway, Kerylle's favorite video game would be Tekken. The main reason why she plays it is because she wants to imitate some of the characters' moves and use it in real life combat. She's pretty good at it.
I TAG NO ONE BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS GO AHEAD
MAYBE I'LL TAG PEOPLE BUT NOT TONIGHT
GOOD NIGHT PEEPS